samedi 28 janvier 2017

MG TF hood frame problems

MG TF hood frame problems


Hi, I am new to this site having only recently bought my 2004 MG TF. The car came with a hard top but no soft top or frame. I have bought a Rimmer Bros frame and hood but that requires a number of parts to be swapped from the old frame which obviously us a problem for me. I think that some of the parts are still available but a particular part I cannot see in the Rimmer catalogue is the B post metal strip that seems to clamps the hood to the frame and provide the mounting for the rubber seal at the rear of the side window. Does anyone know if this is still available from anywhere? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



MG TF hood frame problems

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil