mardi 31 janvier 2017

One month with my 25 vi

I bought the car on December 29, I travel from Bilbao to Madrid to pick it up, the car only had 63,000 kms.

I can only say that I love the car, the seats are very comfortable, stability in curve is very good, the engine performance seems to me the best, in low revolutions it has a lot of torque, sometimes I think it's a car diesel.

In this month I only changed oil and air and oil filters and the front brake pads

As I said in my presentation post: I love the 200/25/ ZR series, it has the perfect size, not too big like the hatchback nowadays, and I love the design, the perfect balance between sportiness and elegance.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



One month with my 25 vi

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil