mercredi 15 février 2017

Is it time to replace Frnt Ball joints

Supporter

 
pandrew3's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2006

Location: Brisbane Australia

Car: MGF

Posts: 125

Is it time to replace Frnt Ball joints


When I drive into my garage the front suspension on the MGF gives a clunk. I have already replaced the front hubs and bearings with new uprated Lotus Elise units about 1000Km ago. My mate said that sounds like ball joints Peter. If that is the case then the MGTF also makes the same clunk driving over the same lip. The garage lip is less than 50mm high. If I am buying balljoints are they upper or lower and is there any difference between the MGF and MGTF ball joints?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Is it time to replace Frnt Ball joints

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil