vendredi 17 février 2017

Parking Ticket

Parking Ticket


I parked my MGTF in an area for two hours (Max) at 6.55pm when I returned at 8.55pm I found a ticket on my windscreen. When I got home and looked at the ticket it was for not paying for a ticket. I paid two pounds for a ticket and put it to the right of the instrument panel it had slipped down slightly but was still readable (If one bothered to look) I have objected on the internet and found that the traffic warden said he viewed the car from 8.28-8.33 Viewing what because he never looked at my ticket his photos show mainly the car and a photo from the passenger side across the dash the ticket was behind the hump of the instrument panel. What chance do you think I have. There is an offence of not showing a ticket but I have sent my own photos to show it was on the dash. I also added that not many surfaces are level and this ticket has no glue so cannot be stuck on the glass. that is not my fault.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Parking Ticket

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil