dimanche 30 mars 2014

6 months in....

Well, it's been about 6 months since I purchased the TF for my wife. The trouble is I love it so I have become the main user and 'tinkerer' on it.



When I originally posted I had some great responses from members around what parts on the car were not original to the Cool Blue edition it is. Whilst some I like as they are (such as the glossy instrument panel), others I have set about changing with the seats and door cards being one of them, a bargain that I picked up for £30 all in. I have also changed the windbreak as I had a small hole in the old one. Sold the old one for the same price I paid for the new one!



I have a few places of rust in the normal spaces that I could do with some advice on...I will start a new post for this



I'm still on the lookout for some Abingdon wheels and a Momo gear knob but I am truly pleased with my little TF and the fun it gives me each time I drive it.



Here it is so far.....




















from the last news http://ift.tt/1odRwUE

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil