lundi 3 mars 2014

EML - Went Out After Disconnecting Battery?

Hi All,



I'm not complaining, but wondering. I recently had to put a new manifold and Lambda Sensor on my Zed, to cure a blow and cold start mis-fire. This had brought on the EML. I park my car for a week to two weeks at a time, disused, so I have started disconnecting the battery during this time. So, I was surprised and delighted when I started the car yesterday to see that the EML no longer lights up, so I won't need to scrounge to someone at POL to do it for me. :)



I just wondered how long the ECU remembers a fault when disconnected, before it forgets about it?



Wigster.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1dfFWRE

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil