lundi 31 mars 2014

Where to buy HG set?

Hello chaps, been a while since I've been on here and asking for help haha.



Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, but we're going to do a head gasket change next week, but where is the best place to buy the set?



Loads on ebay I know, but I am kinda sceptical about some sets being cheap copies. I have done a bit of searching and members recommend gaskets for classics on ebay. Of course there is euro car parts and I assume Land Rover dealers sell a set too, but probably charge a lot for it. Get what you pay for maybe, but if the same or similar quality set is sold online I would be a fool to pay stealer prices.



So where have you bought yours??? Many thanks, nice to back on this forum. ;)





from the last news http://ift.tt/1mr39Tm

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil