mardi 29 avril 2014

1.1 down pipe blanking bolt

I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

I've just purchased a new down pipe for my '96 Rover 100 1.1 GSI.

Where the Lambda sensor screws in there's a thread on the opposite side, where i know there should be a blanking bolt, but this wasn't supplied with the pipe.

I'm not sure what this bolt is called or where i can get one.

Lots of diagrams on sites selling this pipe show this, but no part number.

On Rimmer brothers there is something shown, but is named as exhaust gas sampling, but looks like there's some kind of tube attached to it.

Can anyone tell me if this is the right part?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1h9cRGh

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil