lundi 28 avril 2014

Anyone know their vintage cameras?

So I bought a Zeiss Ikon Contina L last weekend, got paid today and bought myself a pack of 35mm colour print films that should be here for the weekend.



I used to do photography but have always loved the old, and the colour/depth and general feel you get from old photos I love, so thought why not get one myself and have a crack at it.



Problem is - no manuals for it, and I have no idea how to use the exposure meter. The rest of it makes sense of course.



So - anyone offer any tips?



Heres some pics of it:











Its in really good condition actually, nice piece of kit. Pics dont do it justice I dont think, looks nice and feels nice too.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1jahO5D

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil