mardi 29 avril 2014

A Smell Of Petrol....

Hi Guys



I wonder if you can help.



When the car (MGF 1999) has been stood overnight the first thing that hits you when you open the door is a smell of petrol. Once on the move and with the heating fan on the smell clears ...air being expelled. But if you switch the heater fan off even while travelling at dual carriageway speeds the smell of petrol returns and becomes quite nauseating.



I've checked for leaks with the engine running, engine cover off and I can't see any weeping anywhere. All the connections are dry !!! I thought I might have a leaking petrol tank but I cannot see it.



Can I get access to the tank from inside the car behind the seats or am I missing something or is the charcoal filter responsible.



Thanks



Tone





from the last news http://ift.tt/1h9cSdd

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil