samedi 26 avril 2014

Replacement Wheel Bearings

Hi All,



Both front wheel bearing need replaced on my car. The job itself doesn't look too bad at all however, I just wondered if anyone had any advice on which bearing to get. Euro are doing an "orbis" bearing kit for £28 which seems reasonable.



Does anyone have any experience with orbis bearings?



I believe the preferred option is SKF or similar (I think that's the name anyway).



The car has cost me a lot recently so trying to keep spend to a minimum.



If no one knows about the orbis bearings I may get a pair and let the forum know how it goes.



Thanks,

Ollie





from the last news http://ift.tt/1iosdpH

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil