jeudi 29 mai 2014

Car wont start!

Can any one urgently help?



Recently I noticed that the all the lights on the drivers side were out on my 03 Rover 25. I changed the fuse (15) which made all the lights work again, or so I thought. I recently noticed none of them were working again. This has happened a few times now. After investigating, I have realised that it is when I close the boot, is when the fuse blows again! If the boot is closed and I replace the fuse, it blows straight away.



Since then I added tape to the boot clasp to start the connection. This helped to stop the light fuse problem. However, I have now just gone to use my car. the alarm went off as soon as I used my fob, my fob wont work. I stopped the alarm by pulling out the fuse I put in earlier but the car will not start now!! Fob is still not working and can't lock the car.



Any ideas???





from the last news http://ift.tt/1gFgrxf

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil