jeudi 29 mai 2014

Cat d repair

Hi there, my wifes mg zr was hit on the back wheel by a ford focus, it through her car across the road, how ever is turns out that it bent the zr rear axle. And i think it was made a cat d, the ladys insurance company said it was not cost effective to repair the zr and paid my wife. We asked for the zr back and the insurance company just paid us 112pounds less. I got a new back axle and it looks easy to replace. However my question is once i repair the car, do i have to have the car checked out? Who by? Do i have to put it thro a new mot to show the car is ok. I can do the repair ok, just dont know what i have to do or have it checked by once done. Thankyou for any help..





from the last news http://ift.tt/1kOP9DY

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil