samedi 31 mai 2014

Less hassle to scrap it!

Well that was a fun day ..... wasted hours (mainly on hold to numerous brokers who, as the average hold was over 15 minutes, I assume don't need any new business) to find out that it basically doesn't matter that I have a 'main use' car, or that I'l do less than 3000 miles, or that I'm old and live in a decent postcode ..... those that could be bothered to quote for my 820 coupe wanted more as a second car than as a main use car as all bar one wouldn't transfer ncb to the second car .... I may as well be a scally coming off a ban,



What happened to brokers that used to realise it's impossible to drive both cars at the same time and the 'classic' car will be driven more sedately/looked after?The ridiculous conclusion is that I'll be about £400 better off if I scrap the 200 and declare the coupe as my 'main use' vehicle on unlimited mileage!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1hmwPDe

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil