samedi 31 mai 2014

gutted

A few months ago I purchased a very nice set of Freestyle Hairpin 16" alloy wheels for my TF.



I Splashed out on a set of Toyo Proxes, and had them fitted to the wheels.



Today I went to fit them and, you guessed it, they don't fit!



The wheels are 100mm pcd, not 95.3mm as on the car :crying:



Why oh why didn't I check them first :banghead:



Any idea what these wheels would fit?



I have two choices.



Try and sell these on with the new tyres and cut my losses, or find another set of 16" wheels and swap the tires over.



Any thoughts as to what else I could do?



Really reluctant to put any more money into these.



Peter





from the last news http://ift.tt/1mVjS2h

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil