vendredi 30 mai 2014

Rover 220 sdi (MNX) platinum silver for sale

Hi all,



It is with a heavy heart I am having to sell my rover 200.



I bought the car five years ago with 80k on the clock, and has served me very well.



Reason for me selling is due to a hectic home life and simply do not have the time to put a beautiful car through it's mot again or have it sat doing nothing would rather it go to a good home.



It failed on a multitude of things which I'll list later and what bits I've fixed.



I will be honest and forthcoming as I can, so please bear with me:



The was bought has standard, however over the years the tuning bug hit me, the car is tuned from a standard of 105bhp to 125bhp and 226 ft-ib of torque.



I wish I could say the car is immaculate but I can't, due to the front bumper and various rust that has started taking hold.



Mechanically the car is fine, runs and drives ok, maybe a bit Smokey for some but this is due to the map on it.



I will list some of the good and bad:



Good:

282mm front discs and pads

Dark ice outlet

Roose motorsport intercooler hoses

Large fmic

Vi half leather seats

Brm doorcards

Brm centre console

Brm handbrake

CG stage 1 clutch kit

Possibly loads more.



Bad:

Front bumper needs repainting and sorting out

Various bits of rust

Alloys are knackered, bought second hand with aims of refurbishing in gunmetal grey

Slight oil leak coming from cam carrier

Needs different headlights to pass mot

Read drums need adjusting to pass mot



I'll upload the pictures shortly.



Car is based in Leicester and has six months tax no mot.



Offers considered and if I get a decent offer I will throw in a td0411g turbo which is connected to a spare manifold in case anyone wants to finish where I left it.



Thankyou for reading this long post.



David





sent from HTC One X





from the last news http://ift.tt/1iF1W7P

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil