lundi 30 juin 2014

Exhaust Manifold Smoking

I've just got back to working on the car after cleaning out the tappets and what not. Whiteish smoke comes off of the exhaust manifold, around the area that it goes into the flexi section once the exhaust is hot after a few minutes.



There's no noticeable smoke coming out of the tailpipes and I can't feel anything when I put my hand around where the smoke appears to be coming from with the engine running before it starts smoking. There are no oil leaks anywhere that I can find. I wiped everything clean near the manifold and there's still no oil there or any on the manifold.



Should I just take it out for a spin to see if the smoke clears up? Could just be some that I spilled when I was taking the cam carrier off or something.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1jCVHCi

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil