samedi 28 juin 2014

Replacing fuel filler pipe

My filler pipe is incredibly rusty and when the tank is brimmed it leaks very slightly. Picked up a better pipe for a good price, some surface rust but in much better condition than mine - the question is, how do I fit it? An idiot's guide would be much appreciated :)



Also any tips on rustproofing the "new" pipe would be good to save it from suffering the same fate, I was thinking rub it down to remove any loose rust, treat with some rust treatment (I have some Loctite stuff lying around) and then paint it to protect it, but has anyone got a recommendation on what to use? I guess it'll need to be quite hard wearing if I don't want to re paint it every few months.





from the last news http://ift.tt/UUyxSi

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil