vendredi 27 juin 2014

What a difference a fuel filter makes

I just changed the fuel filter ( bought MG-Rover official filter ) and following the Haynes manual and video on this site, it was very easy. After I got it all installed and primed the motor, we went for a short drive to circulate the fuel.

The car really takes off now. So much more pull happening. Car is very nippy now and feels so responsive. The filter I took out was filthy. Covered in rust. It said Rover - replacement filter. I am not sure if that would have been the original filter from 2000 or not but there is a huge difference in the car now.

I use BP Ultimate as I find it works best for my car. Very very glad I changed it.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1iE1TPK

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil