mercredi 2 juillet 2014

Contacting suppliers/installers by email?

Is it just me that is finding the vast majority of suppliers and fitters etc. are really slow (sometimes no reply at all) when it comes to responding to emails?

I know I should phone, but when it comes to things I don't know a lot about I am not very confident on the phone and prefer emails as it allows me time to put the wording exactly how I want it so it is clear to all. Sometimes it's like they don't want my business! And I have a lot I want doing to my car so anyone who I have good experiences with I will be continuing to return to.



Isn't just with the TF to be fair though. Have ordered a carport and getting nothing back by email so am going to have to call them. (Not overly impressive when they have over 1k of my money!)



End rant.





from the last news http://ift.tt/VcYvR1

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil