mercredi 2 juillet 2014

Input on a leak

MG ZR 1.4



Temperature gauge is reading normal.

_______________



Coming from above the heat shield, cylinder head I believe. (note: I cleaned it up so it looks like there is nothing there, should of done it after I took the photo).







After a clean up, I sourced that it was coming from the middle and leaking and spreading to the left and right. (This is usually after driving it around town for maybe 2-3 hours?)







Underneath is a disaster.











This is the result after me driving it for 2-3 hours in 1 day and then leaving it for about 40 hours.



It may sound slow but it's everywhere and it's not going to fix itself, if I could get some input from you guys on what you may think the problem is that would be great. I am no expert so please be nice lol.



Cheers.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1lAngMq

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil