lundi 14 juillet 2014

modding a car

I've always wanted to mod my car, tastfully mind, but its never quite happened.



Now I've got a car I'm happy with and want to keep for a while I'm thinking of moding it. My JCW could do with just a few additions to make it gert lush like.



Im thinking 08+ JCW updated suspension and brakes rather than power mods.



But one thing is stopping me.



Its relatively high mileage. its got 83k at the moment and will have 100k on it soon enough.



Would you play with a car at that mileage?



Is 100k mile not the worry it once was, or would I end up paying a couple grand for shocks brakes etc and then end up having the engine fall out?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1nykht8

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil