lundi 14 juillet 2014

Switching Sides

Hello again everyone. Sorry ive not posted for a while but ive been priddy busy lately. Works all changed again with shift patterns and a nice holiday thrown in the middle of it.

Ive also managed to pass my motorbike test so I now have a form of impractical transport.



Talking of impractical transport, in the same weekend I passed my bike test I also went out and bought this:







Was a bargin really that I couldn't pass up. Ive been after one for ages, espically with a hard top.



So that means my lil 25 is now up for sale. Ill be posting it on autotrader once I get a few mins.



Which now still leaves me with the need of a "pratical" form of transport... nah sod that the mini is a 4 seater and may get rebuilt one day. :D





from the last news http://ift.tt/1sTvAfU

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil