lundi 14 juillet 2014

Thinking of Swapping the 180 for a TD

Hi all,



Just after your views really, I bought another ZS 180 last year as I no longer required a car that could tow etc and have really enjoyed it - it took me ages to find a genuinely well cared for car with low mileage etc but now my miles have increased significantly to around 1300+ miles per month which is not a very sustainable monthly outgoing.



I love the car though - my question....... is the ZS TD basically the same but slower and more economical? I understand the brakes are smaller but do they have similar spring rates and dampers and quick-rack etc that the 180 has?



Also, what would be a good price for a relatively low mileage example with the 180 bodykit fitted as standard?



Cheers





from the last news http://ift.tt/1nykkFu

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil