mercredi 27 août 2014

Cant get into gear

Hi all,





Just over a month ago I had new master and slave cylinders fitted, clutch and new lever arm. I was turning onto a friends street and found it a little harder than normal getting into 2nd gear, thought nothing more of it and parked up. 10 minutes later I tried to set off but it wouldn't go into any gear, engine was running fine, clutch pedal ok there was a funky burning smell coming through the vents though.





Rang AA, 45 minutes later they where there. Gave them keys and lo and behold when in gear without a problem. Drove home all of 3 miles, pulled up and went for reverse and it wouldn't go in again.





Has anyone else had this problem or might have a suggestion? I am a bit stumped.





one other question. Now and then, maybe once a week, when braking it feeling like my brakes are grinding and not working as they should?. I have had new brakes around 6 months ago so I know its not the pads.





2002 45 Conni, 165k miles





from the last news http://ift.tt/1vmlHeQ

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil