lundi 18 août 2014

Coils, coils, coils...

Hi,



I'm looking for a new set of coils and leads.



The TF is running fine but on idle it is running ever so slightly rough.

I don't know how old the coils and leads are so I was planning on changing them for a new set.



I'm have my eyes on a set of NEC000120L coils.

I'm pretty sure they are the same as the NEC000120.

The "L" is just the Land Rover version.....am I right?



I should be able to use the "L" version on a TF 115 shouldn't I?

Or am I missing something?



I was wondering, locally I can get hold of a pair of NGK coils with NGK leads for a fair price.

Does anyone have experience with them?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1n0ytri

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil