dimanche 17 août 2014

Rolling Road Day

I plan on Rolling Roading my car again soon, so I thought why not see if anyone else wants to come along?! :broon:



The place I have found, I have been very happy with, I have posted results previously.



Revivals



Revivals Garage

Lodge Road

Thriplow

Royston

Herts

SG8 7RN



What I like about this RR is that its calibrated regularly and its not 'enthusiastic', I went to one place and it told me my TF was running 174bhp…. This is not the case with this Revivals Rolling Road, I trust their results. :)



I have PM'd MMM for the details on event days, as per his sticky.



I have also contacted Mark of Z&F and if there is enough interest (4 or more remaps) he can come as well. His discounted rate of £200 for a map.



The Rolling Road will cost £50 for a run or £65 for two (with the option of a Z&F in-between!), I need to confirm if these costs are +VAT or not.



Between the availability of the RR and Mark there are two date options Saturday the 13th of September and Saturday the 11th of October.



If you are interested please post which dates and then the first date that gets to 10 we will take as the event date. Once we have a date the RR require a deposit, this is just to ensure that we don't book for 15 cars and then only 2 show up.



I am also planning on some basic prizes (for fun) for those that have the largest % over stock figures and the lowest…. (Might need to have a special section if any forced induction cars come along…!)



Revivals also has 2 and 4 posters which you can hire out so if you need to do any works, or last min tweaks before your run you can.



The day would start at 8am and end at 3pm (due to noise).



Please ensure that your car is in serviceable order to be taken to the limit and that your tire pressures etc are all correct.



Please post if your interested; the date(s) you can make it, if you would like to be Z&F'd and the type of car your bringing.





RichieBuoy - Remap

Ian_R - RR Run - Oct

gotenks1321 - RR Run - Sept





from the last news http://ift.tt/1qhUDpP

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil