dimanche 17 août 2014

front brake upgrade

Hi chaps, just had what I think is a caliper seal blow on drivers side front. I took the wheel off and its leaking out from around the piston. The pads are nearly gone and the piston is at full travel (the piston moves from side to side where it is at full travel, but when I push it in a bit the play is not there).

Rather than replace the parts I thought I may as well replace both front calipers and discs.



But before I do, I thought I'd just check with you guys on what's available?

I replaced my crx brakes with rover 623gsi calipers and 180 zs disks,, am I right in thinking they also fit a 98 rover 400gsdi?

And I think rover 620ti calipers also fit?

Thanks guys..

(Oh, and if anyone has a set I could buy asap I would be very greatful!)





from the last news http://ift.tt/VvTSBv

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil