dimanche 17 août 2014

Car written off twice before and now again what value could I push for?

My wife’s Rover 2.0 diesel 2004 had a young girl run into the back of the car 11 days after it was repaired, basically writing it off yet again for the third time, the first in 2008 before we bought and in April this year when a elderly gent pulled out of a junction and hit the side writing it off, we got £1200 for the car and bought it back for £108, this was Peugeot insurance valuation, I repaired it spending over £800 to put it back on the road as you just cannot get these in good condition for less than £1500, I have spent quite a bit of money keeping it well maintained.



Admiral the girls insurance say the value is worthless as it was written off before, but what can I demand as my wife loves the car and wants it back on the road.



If they offer silly money can I force them to repair it or can I demand the value to replace the car?



Also they cannot offer us a diesel rental car as I will not drive a petrol one again after the last pile of **** they rented us, a 14 plate Astra 1.6 SRI, it was doing 28mpg and had no guts to the point it was dangerous,



Could I rent a diesel myself and recover the costs?



Any help would be much appreciated.



Thanks Steve.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1pth8vv

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil