dimanche 17 août 2014

2003 Trophy Yellow ZR 1.4 for sale

Alas my little beauty has to go! I purchased it June 2011 with 43086 on the clock and at the MOT in may showed 51619. Taxed until June 2015 MOT'd to May 2015. The first thing I did was to change the head gasket (as a precaution!) to the latest MLS type. Cam Belt and Water pump at the same time. As Homologation Engineer (Retired) for Volvo Car BV.I feel qualified to carry out service work and modifications. The car has had a full service every year since I purchased it in June 2011. I have fitted: Stainless exhaust, Trophy rear lights, modified to a four rear light system (1 Tail - 1 Stop tail). Low coolant level warning. Centre armrest. Goodrich brake hoses front & rear. Many leather accessories. Sony Radio CD player. Third head restraint at rear. Front and rear mud flaps. The car has appeared in the MG Owners club Magazine (August 2012) and is in general good health. New front tyres 1500 miles ago. A few minor age related blemishes on the body but nothing terminal. An X part workshop manual and a box of parts in the boot. I really want this car to go to someone sympathetic.



Looking for £1200 or sensible offer.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1uK01ZP

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil