lundi 18 août 2014

My car is about to be written off. Value?

Hi. It looks like my car is about to be written off. The insurers repair shop have passed it to the insurers engineer to be assessed and valued. I need some ideas on value. I have looked on auto trader and Parkers etc but can only find ball park figures.



It's a Jan 2005 (04 reg) Rover 25 1.6 IXL and the mileage is a little over 33,000.



I have never had to do a write off before so I need to know about arguing my case. I have it insured for £1500. I want to get as close to that as I can. The car was in good condition before the accident other than a few odd bumper/wheel scrapes and the odd minor nick or dent here and there (hard to spot).



What usually happens in write off situations? I would like a step by step breakdown on that too if anyone knows.



P.S. The third party admits all liability so my insurer would be claiming back all costs from them. Does that make any difference?



Thanks!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1Btht6E

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil