mercredi 27 août 2014

soft top leak

OK so I knew in my heart that the soft top was not really pourous even though I had never re proofed it in, well, ever actually. But decided to see if reproofing helped me find or solved the leak.



Well it did. I found the leak and it's not the hood pourocity. The driver side window seal at the top just isnt working in one specific area. Looks like the seal has lost its bounce possibly caused by it being where I grip it to put the hood down.



So any suggestions short of replacement of hood or seal?



Due to work I may have to sell in the not too far distant future and be without an MG for the first time in 25 consecutive years. :( so don't want to start a huge spending spree just yet





from the last news http://ift.tt/1nCOaFc

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil