mardi 30 septembre 2014

problematic stepspeed B***h of a car :-( ....

This car is ending my life :bored:



It has recently developed another issue this one though is a little more of an issue than a little lumpy idle or a smell of petrol......



I have noticed when cold there is this awful issue with breaking. It is a stepspeed and the only way I can explain it is just before I come to a stop the car lunges forward. It feels like it may be going from second, staying in second for too long and then slams out down to 1st creating this massive jolt which at times nearly puts me on the bumper of cars in front. Once the cars warm this is does not happen though!!!



Anyone experienced this? It has a refurbed gearbox replaced back in Feb this year at MGOC workshop.



I have such bad luck with used cars. I was going to get it booked in after my wedding to get the idle looked at but this has popped up now and I have a feeling its going to be an expensive garage trip :-(





from the last news http://ift.tt/10j8sPw

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil