lundi 27 octobre 2014

2 problems i need help with please! :)

I've noticed when driving my ZR TD115 that under heavy acceleration mainly in gears 1, 2 and 3 my handbrake light comes on, and goes straight off when i either ease off the accelerator or change gear. Not really a problem but would like to know why this happens?



Also when i reverse the car quite slowly there's a really loud squeak/squeal and I'm almost sure it comes from the back wheels. I think its worse when I'm reversing and turning but might well be coincidence? It doesn't seem to happen when reversing quickly.

It's really annoying and quite embarassing to be honest when reversing with people around me!



Any help would be much appreciated!





from the last news http://ift.tt/1zBoyDV

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil