lundi 27 octobre 2014

Took a long corner too fast :/

Well, first accident in 30 years ... I took a corner too fast, lost the back end and went into a grassy bank on the other side of the road.



I wasn't going fast, but obviously too fast. Thankfully there was no trafic coming the other way.



The damage isn't great ... I'll trhow a couple of pictures up later ... took out a headlight, indicator and fog light, bent the bumber and seems to have bent the slam panels. At least I can't get the bonnet open to have a look.



I have nowhere to repair the thing - and life is too busy at the moment anyway, so I'm gonna sell it as spares or repairs for whatever I'd get by weighing it in at my local scrappy.



Its a real shame - I love driving this little car. And have had many a conversation with ex-owners and roadster fans.



Mike





from the last news http://ift.tt/1xwUT9i

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil