lundi 27 octobre 2014

[Theory] Electric conversion?

Hi all,



Firstly, I'd like to point out that this thread is merely me writing down stuff that I've been thinking.



Secondly, like a lot of people, I've been eyeing up the Tesla Model S recently and keeping tabs on that market tells you that battery technology is getting reasonably good. So I started wondering:



- What the cost would be to convert an F/TF

- The parts run down would be awesome

- What the maximum range could be (100+ miles per charge is a good goal)

- What the performance numbers would look like (0-60, 0-100, 1/4 Mile)



I'm aware that it has been done, but I can't really find anywhere that shows a breakdown of what was actually achieved and how.



If anyone can help me to answer these questions, I think this could potentially be something quite interesting and if enough information is here, I may try to do it and then document it - funds permitting.



If you have any ideas on how anyone could achieve this, please chip in :)



- Lee





from the last news http://ift.tt/1rM9uu2

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil