lundi 27 octobre 2014

MGF clutch master and slave replacement

Hi all.

I need some advice. My MK1 VVC is having clutch issues. It is almost impossible to get into gear unless I pump the clutch about 20 times before driving. So it has been in my garage for a year.

After researching I bought a master cylinder repair kit. However I am now thinking maybe I should do the slave cylinder as well. It is only about £12 for a seal kit. Or am I just making pointless work?



Also are people still recommending the eezibleed system, or is there something better? I have to order it in from eBay to NZL so I might as well get the right thing.



Thanks for any suggestions.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1zz8uT0

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil