dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Carbon canister pipes - AAAAAAHH!

I'm working my way round the engine bay following a how to remove my subframe (thanks CJJ). I managed to break my exhaust heat shield And still have two of the 4 rusted bolts that were hidden by an equally rusted back box. However my major achievement has been to break the pipe leading from the charcoal canister to the inlet manifold!!



On looking it up in rimmer bros, I can only get the complete canister unit. Anyone have any ideas about a replacement or repair? The pipe is hard black plastic with an insert that fitted in to a rubber tube that fits around a metal pipe in the manifold. I have broken the plastic piece that joins the hard black plastic pipe and the rubber tube at the manifold. The pipe concerned has a clip attached to it at the canister end. I don't have pictures but the pipe concerned is the lower of the 2 shown in the first picture on this thread

http://ift.tt/1zwyK0k





from the last news http://ift.tt/1zwyMoV

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil