vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Help needed near to Bedford

Hi All



I have acquired a 2003 Rover 75 Club cdit auto with 80k miles which is basically sound, engine and gearbox are strong and smooth, but needs some updating and it's been suggested on my other thread that there may be people who can help me as the work is beyond me. Obviously I would pay for all parts and out of pocket expenses and happy to take any volunteers out for a drink/curry afterwards.



What it needs is:

New springs and shocks

Complete new interior (the current cloth seats stink - I'd want leather with electrics and heated but I can get the wiring done elsewhere if need be - complete set on currently ebay for £100 located in Northampton)

Cruise control (used kit currently on ebay for £49)

Parking sensors



I'm in Bedford but willing to travel reasonable distance if anyone can help me out? The suspension and interior are must-haves if I'm going to keep the car.



Jeremy





from the last news http://ift.tt/1wQICQq

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil