mardi 28 octobre 2014

Picking up new Car - Advice

I have been reading hundreds, if not thousands, of posts on this forum becoming familiar with the pitfalls of F/TF ownership and arming myself with all the necessary knowledge to make an informed choice when looking at prospective purchases.



I then ignored all this and bought one sight unseen off eBay!!



The car is 90 miles away so I will be getting the train and then driving the car back.



My question is, given that it is an unknown quantity, what tools should I take with me (bearing in mind they have to be carried) and what checks should I do before setting off?



Obviously I will do a check on fluids and drive gingerly until brakes have been proven, anything else?



I also have the main items of a get you home toolkit, mobile phone and breakdown recovery card, any other suggestions that are easily carried in a small toolbag?



Brian





from the last news http://ift.tt/1v8y8pV

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil