mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Quandry

Here's a quandry I have. I've picked up an old Rover 75 Club, 2003 cdti auto with 80,000 miles for £1,700. I've had one before and they're great cars, comfortable and reliable but I bought this just as a stop gap. This one pulls well and the engine and gearbox are very smooth. But the suspension is knackered, the air con is duff even after a re-gas and the interior smells like someone died (and that's after a bottle of Febreze).



I'm tempted to keep it but it would mean spending £300 getting some Connoisseur leather seats transplanted into it and £800 on new springs and shocks, plus fixing the air con.



Is it worth doing all that on an old car or should I get a bank loan (I hate loans) and spend £6k or £8k on something more modern and that's probably got a better stereo, cruise and parking sensors?





from the last news http://ift.tt/1p2AKZK

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil