dimanche 12 octobre 2014

Replacing front top mounts; can anyone help?

I've posted this on the other side also but wanted to ask here as well :)



I'm going to replace the front top mounts when I source them, buy them and have them delivered as I've got that tell-tale clunk etc... (Well hoping that's all it is)!



Anyways...



I'm in Preston, Lancs and have never done this before. Is there anyone with the right tools and knowledge local to me that either want to come to mine and help or I can come to yours and help etc...?



I've got a fairly in-depth tool kit, trolley jack and axle stands etc... Just no spring compressors and no experience!



Lots of brews and bacon butties on offer and petrol money as well if someone travels to me



Thanks



Dan :D





from the last news http://ift.tt/1vVSVQp

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil