vendredi 31 octobre 2014

TF centre console switches

So I'm fitting an electric boot release next week & wanted a switch that looks at least sort of original. Found an R25 Streetwise in the breakers & discovered the switches seem to be identical. Result.



Obviously no buttons specifically for a boot release but I took them all anyway :)

Heated rear window switch: check

Front fogs: check

Rear fogs: check

A/C: check

Hazards: check



So for a very reasonable price I've got a nice little stock of potentially useful parts. Now without having pulled out my own centre console, I believe the loom for the heated rear screen is already in place, just requiring the switch & a relay. That's a job for another day.



Today's question is: is the loom for a/c likely to be installed? If it is I could cut into that for a feed for the boot release (I'll never be fitting a/c). If not, no big deal, I can sort a feed out from elsewhere.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1rHqC36

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil