dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Clutch stuck.

Going to post this here so more people see, as I could do with the help, but the car in question is a rover k series 1.6 coupe, with the gear box from a ZR 105.



So the clutch had a small judder to it earlier today, 5 or so miles later clutch down into first depress clutch and I have no drive. Had to tow it back.



So the symptoms are, car can be in any gear with clutch pedal 'up' and it wont budge or stall its like its permanently in neutral.



I know my way around cars but clutches im not so good with, to me it sounds as if the clutch is stuck to the flywheel if that's even possible, if so can't see why this has happened.



Secondly I always thought when a clutch was going to fail it slipped, where as I haven't noticed any slipping at all.





What I have already done/checked:

Started car in every gear,

Press & Depressed clutch pedal 50 or so times

Checked the linkage from gear stick to box and this all correct and working.

Clutch cable is all still connected up - not sure if it needs adjusting however.



Any help to diagnose it would be greatly appreciated.





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=723721&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil