dimanche 30 novembre 2014

How bad is no servicing?

I have found a beautiful ZT, well specced. Its the 135 hp BMW diesel engine version. It is in my preferred colour, has the right look to it, has a lovely interior, sat nav (which I'm not too fussed about), cruise control etc. However, the mileage stated in the ad is 208500. When I asked the guy when it was last serviced, he said 176k - 32500 ago if his figures are correct! My first thought was walk away, and it still is really. If a service hasn't been done for that long, what else has been neglected?



However, if the rest of the car was spot on, would you touch it? I would obviously do a full service immediately on it - plugs, filters, oil, probably brake pads etc. My thoughts were that oil probably isn't too much better than water, but how bomb proof are these engines?



Any thoughts much appreciated. If I can't find a good ZT close by soon, I think I'll be buying an Alfa 147 that I went to see this morning.





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=723569&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil