samedi 29 novembre 2014

Hello from Spain

I'm not very good at speaking English but try to understand me best. I have a Rover 45 2.0 iDT with 120,000 miles and hopefully last me much longer. I will use the translator because otherwise be difficult to tell some things. At the moment I 'm waiting for engine mounts . I will make photos of the installation process to try to help as much as possible to those who do not know much about mechanics. I'm studying for automotive technician , anything where I can be happy to help . My brother is in Scotland so maybe ended up visiting your land next summer. Greetings to all








from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=723465&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil