dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Euro Car Parts HT Leads

So I'm trying to fix the misfire on my TF 135 (seems worse under load and at startup) and have plugs and HT leads from Euro Car Parts. I would have had coilpacks off them too but they had no stock when I tried to reserve some on Saturday.



Anyway, long story short, the HT leads that came up when I entered my registration number on their website do not fit. They are described on the box (in small print) as Landrover parts, part number 409675070. The leads themselves are a little longer than the original ones and the HT lead deep sockets are about an inch longer than the original equipment sockets. You can't cut the sockets down to length either.



This means the sockets stand an inch proud of where they should be, wobble and would let allsorts down the spark plug well.



Be warned.



As it happened, two of the four spark plugs looked quite eroded, but it didn't solve my misfire. Getting an OBD reader this week to try and glean some clues, but have HT leads (again), coil packs and the lambda sensor all under suspicion as the most likely culprits.





from the last news http://ift.tt/1y7eLTp

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil