dimanche 30 novembre 2014

I need to borrow a diesel ancilliary belt tensionewr tool

Hi - I have been absent form the forums for a few months, just lurking, as my CDT tourer has been pretty much 100% reliable since the start of the year.



However yesterday the serpentine ancilliary belt decided to shred itself and I had a tow home from the AA.



I spend this morning removing pieces of shredded belt from around the idler and tensioner wheels and started to attempt fitting a new belt.



Due to having to replace the alternator twice in the last 6 years, I have successfully re-fitted the belt re-fitting twice before using a large spanner on the tensioner but I notice that the hexagon is now looking a bit worn and I have decided to abandon the job until I can acquire the proper tensioner tool as I really do not want to risk 'rounding it'



Is there anyone in the club who could loan me one of these tools either the official one ....









.. or a good homemade one





I could pay a deposit via Paypal if necessary.



I need to use the tool on Wednesday 3rd Dec and can post it back first class ....





Please PM me



Thanks in advance





Steve





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=723793&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil