dimanche 30 novembre 2014

MG ZT 190+ for sale

Hi Guys,



I had been a proud owner of this lovely motor but time has come. I had a minor accident here. A guy with a rental car had run into the left hand side of the car coming out from a petrol station. The car got a rear door, wheel arch and rear bumper damaged. Here in Ireland it doesn't worth to repair it because she is a little bit costly to run (around €1100 for a year to tax and similar to insure it).



I had looked after her very well. Always serviced on time. Last year I had a European trip with it (around 6000-7000km at the end) and she had gave no problem at all. I could even enjoy the beautiful German motorways with it.



Recently she got:

-New shocks at the front

-New exhaust system

-New brakes front and rear

-Timing belt + water pump was done @ 90k miles

-4 new tyres (~3 months ago)



Link for pictures here.



I can bring the car to Holyhead and even a bit further if somebody is interested.



Please send me PM if you need more info.





from the last news http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.php?t=723713&goto=newpost

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil