jeudi 29 janvier 2015

I'm going to recharge my gas spheres!?

Hiya



I'll keep it short as I can, going to recharge my spheres (nitrogen I believe)



As far as I'm aware the nitrogen half was filled to around (16bar/200psi) and the bottom hydrolastic fluid (400psi)



Basically guna drain hydrolastic fluid, an read I'm supposed to drill a hole in the nitrogen half (top) an tig weld a female boss to top an screw in a male schrader valve



My question the top was once filled to (16bar/200psi) how on earth do I know what's left in before I start drilling a hole in? :/



Anyone already done this, is it safe?



How about after doing it did it make your F's ride comfort just abit better or dramatically smoother ride



Regards nick





from the last news http://ift.tt/1yaZwWv

via IFTTT

Libellés : ,

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil